- New therapist needed for growing group practice
- We provide in person therapy in Draper, Utah but we are seeking Utah or Arizona licensed clinicians to provide additional online therapy services
- Immediate Opening
- Licensed or license eligible in Arizona required (Utah licensed therapists will be considered)
- Independent license preferred (LMFT, LCSW, LCMHC/LPC) but post-degree associates (still in supervision) will be considered
- We are committed to your growth and success as a therapist!
- Competitive Pay Structure: Therapist pay ranges from $40-65 per client hour based on licensure, experience, and education level.
- Therapists generally carry a caseload of 25+ completed sessions per week
- Full caseload preferred; partial (10-12 sessions per week) will be considered
- Annual reviews are completed to evaluate for wage increases.
- Fully furnished offices and flexible scheduling
- Digital practice management tools for record keeping, marketing, and telehealth sessions
- We work with multiple insurance panels and manage all details for insurance credentialing for each therapist as well as claims billing, client payments, etc.
- This online position allows you to complete your clinical work via telehealth while living wherever you prefer.
- Support available for professional development and supervision as needed
Send a brief Letter of Interest clarifying your interest in the position and professional goals as well as an updated resume showing education, licensing status, and experience working with individuals, couples, families, and related therapy work.