Marriage and Family Therapist Supervisor
- New therapist and supervisor needed for growing group practice in Draper, Utah.
- In addition to working with clients, we are seeking a supervisor to provide supervision for intern and associate therapists within our practice
- Immediate Opening
- Licensed or license eligible in Utah required
- LMFT licensed for 2+ years (LMFT preferred but LCMHC or LCSW will be considered)
- We are committed to your growth and success as a therapist!
- Competitive Pay Structure: Therapist pay ranges from $40-78 per client hour based on licensure, experience, and education level.
- Therapists generally carry a caseload of 25+ completed sessions per week
- Full caseload preferred; partial (10-12 sessions per week) will be considered
- Annual reviews are completed to evaluate for wage increases.
- Fully furnished offices and flexible scheduling
- Digital practice management tools for record keeping, marketing, and telehealth sessions
- We work with multiple insurance panels and manage all details for insurance credentialing for each therapist as well as claims billing, client payments, etc.
- Centrally located for ease of access for clients throughout Salt Lake and Utah Counties
- Support available for professional development and supervisor training as needed
Send a brief Letter of Interest clarifying your interest in the position and professional goals as well as an updated resume showing education, licensing status, and experience working with individuals, couples, families, and related therapy work, as well as any related supervisor training and/or experience.